Today's playlist features seven songs that, regardless of your mood, are undoubtedly infectious. The beat, the instruments and the flow of sounds leaves you with a melody that will inevitably get stuck in your head and lift your spirits. Of course I could come listed 100 songs here, but I think seven is the perfect number for any playlist, whether it is your commute to work, a quick workout, or just relaxing in the evening. Listen to the songs and let me know which is your favorite. Also, check back later this weekend where I will be posting my top choices for Grammy award winners in various categories.
1. The Decemberists, "Don't Carry it All"
2. Elizabeth & the Catapult, "Go Away My Lover"
3. The Avett Brothers, "The Perfect Space"
4. Newton Faulkner, "Gone in the Morning"
5. Ingrid Michaelson, Parachute
6. Young the Giant, Strings
7. Ra Ra Riot, Ghosts Under Rocks