Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dayy 11: Share your sunrise

In an effort to have more sunrise photos for the 30 Day Challenge, I welcome you to submit your own to TheDailyChallengeBlog@gmail.com. Maybe you have a favorite vacation photo, or you've committed to waking up early the next few days to get a snapshot, but either way I challenge you to share your favorites to be posted here. The cloudy mornings and limited visibility have reduced the amount of photos I have to share here but I would love to hear your thoughts and stories.

In the meantime, I have a quote I'd like to share today as I know many of my family and  friends back in Northeast Ohio are preparing for the 2011 Pedal to the Point ride this weekend. Last year, over 2,500 people participated in the ride to raise money and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis and it was an incredibly moving and rewarding experience. If you are not familiar with the event, I encourage you to take a look at the website and read the stories of the lives being touched by this event. The 75-mile ride proved to me that you really can do anything you set your mind to, especially with the support of those around you. Any challenges or goals you're working toward?


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment