Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 30

In my Business Presentations class today, I had to give a short "impromptu" speech on my favorite hobby. I decided to talk about biking because although a recent hobby of mine, I find that I really love it (and I miss it now that the free time I had during summer break is gone!) It was pretty awesome to stand up there for probably two solid minutes and just talk about how much I love bike riding and how a certain person in my life (Dad!) had not only inspired me to do it, but to train for next year's 75 mile Pedal to the Point event. I am currently trying to figure out how I'm going to find time necessary to do that.. but I think in the meantime I am going to take spinning classes a few times a week and go from there. It would be really cool to be able to stand up in a year from now, give the exact same speech, and instead of saying "I want to train for the 75 mile ride" to actually have DONE it!! We'll see.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can also get Colton to train AND do the event w/you next year! :)

    Wanted to share this link w/you...I know you'll get a kick out of it. Erin tells me that she and David WOWED the crowd with their social networking presentation! How's that for a positive!

    http://blog.thetalenteconomy.com/?p=497

    ReplyDelete