Take a look at your life through the lens of a photographer. What moments would you want to capture on film? What would others see as "beautiful" versus what you think about your own life? Here are a few snapshots of what I'd like to share from my everyday life. Ordinary or extraordinary, these are the daily beauties that I am fortunate enough to have in my life!
- One of the first things that I see in the morning after I wake up is my wall with pictures of my friends, family, and good memories. It's a simple reminder of what to be thankful for each day.
- Here's a view of my apartment (not the most glamorous of residences!) but I feel so fortunate to have a place to live, with a really great roommate/friend, and to be on campus.
- My coffee cup (at Starbucks, of course.) I'm always entertained how the barista spells my name (sometimes they get really creative!) and a cup of coffee is something that I love about every day.
- A picture of my adorable dog, which is also the background of my phone, always puts a smile on my face. How can you not laugh when you look at this picture?! I think it's beautiful because it helps keep me smiling any time I check my phone.
- And lastly, a photo representing where I've been and where I want to go. Traveling is a beautiful thing! Enough said.
How about you? What photos capture the beauty in your life?