Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 41

Thinking I'd get a head start to the day and finish my project for class tonight, I woke up at a record-breaking 5:45 a.m and headed over to the film school to get started. Little did I know...the classrooms are locked at that time! (Supposedly it's open 24/7, but I didn't get the memo that you need to activate your ID card to have access.) Anyway..I was pretty frustrated that I was awake when I could have been sleeping and I wasn't even able to work on my project!! So to vent my frustrations, I decided to go running and it reminded me of two things: 1)how amazing it is to start the day with a good workout, 2)what the early morning sunshine looks like. Now I'm not going to say that I'm suddenly a morning person or that I'm going to try and wake up at this un-godly hour everyday of the week, but I will say that it was pretty awesome to start my day at the same time as the sunshine.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment