Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 57

I've been slacking the past few days..Time has flown by since Thursday and it completely slipped my mind to update. In some ways I think that's a good thing though, because I really enjoy being busy (and I definitely have been!) Last week I sent out a few cards/letters to close friends reminding them that I was thinking about them.. and it must have been the week of reconnecting because one of my good friends was in town and we had the chance to grab lunch yesterday which was nice. One of my favorite things in the entire world is catching up with old friends! It's funny how months can go by and you feel like you just saw each other. I think it's important to keep in touch with people, because you never know when you're going to need their advice or they'll need yours.

On a completely unrelated note, my roommate e-mailed me a link to a hilarious youtube video this morning that I have to share!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaYaU63sUA
Hopefully this will end your weekend on a good note.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment