Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 94

Today I have to give a shoutout to two people who made my day: Stephanie and Tracy. Thank you both for your fabulous cards, it's always great to hear words of encouragement and just to know people are thinking about me! I spent the evening making Christmas cards for my friends so that I can return the favor. Since it is the holiday season I really feel there are no excuses to not let people know you are thankful for them in your life.. it doesn't mean you have to go out and spend tons of money but do something personal - it's more important than any gift you could buy in a store! Write them a letter or card, pick up the phone to say hi, or stop by with their favorite plate of cookies. The little things really do make a huge difference!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment