Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 24

Great news today: I got an internship at the film school that I interviewed for yesterday! I am really excited about the opportunity - a team of 6 students are putting together an awards show for the Chapman film students (to be held in May) and I am collaborating with another student as the fundraising and promotion manager... it should be a great experience! I am looking forward to getting started :) In other awesome news, I am off to bed!!! I am hoping I can actually start catching up on sleep the next few days...

:)

5 comments:

  1. Way to go kiddo!!! Congratulations, I'm proud of all the effort that has translated to opportunity for you! Keep it up and smile every chance you get!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dad, I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting Candice! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it next time I see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your support!

    ReplyDelete