Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 48

Wednesdays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. I usually wake up super early, meet my co-producer (for my internship) at Starbucks, and get a ton of stuff accomplished before my 1:00 class. I find that when I have a growing list of things to do is usually when I am the most productive. On a side note, it's funny that I mentioned how much I love mail yesterday because last night before heading to bed I checked my mailbox and what do you know, I had a card from a good friend back home. And it really did make my day! I am now on a mission to "pay it forward" with a card or note to a few close friends..hopefully I can make them smile too!

Another side note, I was reading one of my favorite blogs (PostSecret) and I came across this saying which I really liked:


You shouldn't give up.
Fight for yourself and
who you are. You've got
to go through the worst
times in life to get the best

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment