Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 47

It really is the little things in life that can brighten my day! Well today was no different than any other, and to my surprise I had mail waiting for me on the kitchen table. Some of you may not know, but I love getting mail (who doesn't!??) I think this is mostly related to the fact that I also love sending mail, and I frequently look for any excuse to do so. Anyway it was pretty cool to receive the cookbook from my work back in Cleveland (I submitted a few recipes when I was there over the summer.) It's a great feeling to know that people are thinking of you and something as small as a card in the mail really can make a difference in someone's day. Thinking of someone special in your life? Drop them a note. I guarantee it will bring happiness to their day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment