Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 55

John Mayer said it best on his twitter the other day, "I can choose to indulge in my frustrations or I can choose to create a habit of happiness. It's not easy but it's worth the fight."

This quote is the reason why I write this blog! It's completely true that anything can be frustrating or difficult if you let it be. Things can be overwhelming, stressful, tiring...etc. OR, all of those same things can be opportunities, second chances, positive "stress," or learning experiences that make us grow each day. Personally, I prefer the second version. I have been really busy lately with school, studying, taking on more than I can probably handle - but the point is that I am doing my best to enjoy every second of it! Because even when I feel like I
barely have two seconds to sit down and "relax," I have to remember to be grateful for every opportunity that has come my way and devote 100% of the best version of me that I can. It's a work in progress, but it is definitely, "worth the fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment