Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 77

This post is for today and yesterday...

Random tangent for the day: midnight showings of movies. If you've never experienced it, I suggest that you find a movie you are excited about and go to the midnight show! Last night I went to see New Moon at the 12:40 show (all of the tickets for the 12, 12:20, and 12:30 shows were sold out like a month ago!) I'll admit, I am not the biggest fan of the "Twilight" movies (I like the books a LOT more), but I still wanted to be a part of the midnight madness. This wasn't the first movie that I saw on the eve of the premiere but it was still a lot of fun. The atmosphere is crazy because there were tons of people waiting in line for hours to try and be one of the first people into the theater and people were so excited for the movie! There is no other experience like it, and it is something I highly recommend to anyone.

TGIF! Have a great weekend.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment