Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 111



I discovered something new today. W ell actually two things. One, I do not like Carrot Coriander soup (it's obscenely spicy!) and two, "The Art of Thinking." It turns out that the way my brain functions (for example, oh hey here's an idea wait no that's a better one what is it I have to do after work oh I remember now did I send that email oh what's for lunch today hold on what was that idea again? - or something like that) - is actually labeled as synthesist: sees likeness in apparent unlikes, seeks conflict, interested in change." Now besides the second part (I really think I am the opposite of a "conflict-seeker") I would have to agree with the rest of the statement and the funny part is, I never really thought about the way I think as an "art" but I really like the concept! Anyway I encourage everyone, as always, to discover new things about themesleves and check out this link if you have a moment. I know the next book on my reading list will be The Art of Thinking and I would love to hear from you if you're familiar with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment