Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 112

There's nothing like a great playlist to wake you up in the morning, keep you occupied on your way to work, listen to while you're running, or simply just play as background noise as you're going about your daily life. I currently have several playlists that I listen to regularly but I've put together a list of my top 5 songs (along with a link to YouTube.) Enjoy!

1. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
2. Dreams be Dreams - Jack Johnson
3. All You Need is Love - The Beatles
4. Hey Baby - Dirty Dancing
5. Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer

What's on your playlist?

2 comments:

  1. Here are the songs on my Blackberry:)

    1. "Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)" by Amy Grant
    2. "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
    3. "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood
    4. "Where Are You Christmas?" by Faith Hill
    5. "Bring on the Rain" by Jo Dee Messina and Tim McGraw
    6. "Heal the World" by Michael Jackson
    7. "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus
    8. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
    9. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield
    10. "I Believe I Can Fly" by R Kelly
    11. "Love Story" by Taylor Swift
    12. "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift
    13-14. "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" and "Wizards in Winter" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great songs!! I especially love Taylor Swift :)

    ReplyDelete