Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today's lesson

A close friend of mine found out that a friend from back home passed away today, and I think it was a huge reality check for her and me as well, even though I did not know the person. It's crazy how sometimes it takes an event like that to create the urge to tell everyone in your life that you love them or appreciate them, but I think it is important to see in the situation how short and precious life really is, and you can't waste a minute of it hating it! I am passionate about leading by example and helping others to see the positive aspects in their life and I think this tragic event is a prime example of the need to live life to the fullest each and every day, and to ensure that the people in your life really know how much you care about them. You never know what tomorrow will bring ya know?

I realize this is a heavy subject for a normally light hearted blog, but I think it is important to look at death and tragic events with an open mind and to see the need to celebrate life more and love more often!

1 comment:

  1. We have to live by the words of that song...."love deeper and speak sweeter" by Tim McGraw -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOcW_YR1G8

    ReplyDelete