Friday, February 26, 2010

Pass it on



Two different instances today that I thought were great examples of seeing something uplifting and passing it on to others.
  • 1. My cousin sent me a quote that she really liked because she thought I'd enjoy it too: "The world is hungry not only for bread but hungry for love; hungry to be wanted, to be loved."
  • 2. I receieved a forward from a family friend (normally I don't open forwarded emails but the subject line read: "Need a laugh?" and let's be honest, you can always use a laugh!) I opened it and was surprised to find a really cute message with pictures that I forwarded to a couple of others, in hopes that they'll pass it along too. And now I'll share it here, so that you can continue to pass on the positive messages and brighten someone's day with a smile.


1. Should I get a dog...?


2. Or...should I have children?

Just to let you know, I'm thinking of you today.
No matter what situations life throws at you...
No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem...
Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

You're laughing aren't you?
That's good 'cause my job here is done!
Have a great day and remember to give thanks...Now that I made you smile,
Pass it on to someone else who needs a laugh today!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think cats are just better actors than dogs? Your blog brightens a lot of days for others, don't ever forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "light at the end of the tunnel" with the dog is classic--made me laugh. Thanks! --Stefanie, whatsthebestthatcanhappen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete