- The OC Hope & Harmony Walk that I participated in on Saturday raised over $20,000 for the Beckstrand Cancer Foundation. This is the first year for the event and I'd say that is a huge accomplishment!
- Girls Inc of Orange County: Today I had the opportunity to talk with someone who works at Girls Incorporated of Orange County - a local nonprofit that provides after school and summer programs to girls ages 4 1/2-18 who come from low income families in the area. Their motto is, "inspiring all girls to be smart, strong, and bold." They have been around since the early 1950's and have continued to inspire girls to pursue their dreams and to achieve things beyond their wildest expectations. I am inspired by everything that they stand for and I am really excited to be working on their PR team!
- On my way in to my apartment I noticed two bunnies hanging out by the parking lot. They were so adorable that I had to take a picture!
- My friend visited Chicago this weekend and sent me a breathtaking view of the city which I wanted to share. Seeing this photo sparks my desire to travel more than ever!!
- Lastly, Happy 1st day of March! I really liked today's quote on my calendar. I think it's going to be a fabulous month!
(In case you can't read it: "In a full heart there is room for everything, and in an empty heart there is room for nothing.")
What were your mood-lifters for today??!