Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ready..set..GO!

We're as motivated and energized as we want to be. So why then, are there days that it is just so difficult to "feel like" being productive? Have you ever had days or weeks like that?

Well to put those "productive-less" days to rest, I wrote myself a note this morning: "Ready, Set, GO!" It is now taped to my desk, staring back at me and holding me accountable for each thing that I do or do not choose to accomplish. We'll see if it works! I'll report back with details later this week.

For now, I'd like to hear from you, dear readers. I am in the process of re-structuring and updating the site (hopefully to a ".com" soon!) and I recently added the Twitter (@smileonceaday) as well. My question is: Are you prepared to take on The Daily Challenge? I want to make the site a place where people can come and share their own insights and experiences each day, and realize their own potential and opportunities for personal growth and happiness. I want it to be a place just for YOU! First, I want to see if there is any interest in taking on the Challenge of committing to posting and sharing on the site. I am curious who is up for it!

As always, thanks for reading.

Subscribe to The Daily Challenge by Email

4 comments:

  1. I think this sounds like a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous darling, FABULOUS! Looking forward to more to come.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and I would love to contribute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Im always in :)

    ReplyDelete