Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flashback: August 19, 2009..

I will admit, I have not set aside time to write lately. I have been learning, reading, conversing and exploring - essentially everything except blogging.

Oops.

Sometimes it is easier to make excuses than to actually do something. Why is that? Maybe we need to hold each other accountable for what we say we are going to do so that we will, in fact, do it.

In an effort to be re-energized, I thought it might be a good idea to remember why I started the blog in the first place. Here is a link back to the very first post of The Daily Challenge (August 18, 2009) - the beginning of many wonderful things.

In the meantime, I would like to think that this is my opportunity to hold myself accountable and try harder to blog more often. Wish me luck!

Subscribe to The Daily Challenge by Email

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I'm trying to blog more often as well. Maybe we need a blogger support group.

    ReplyDelete