Monday, August 1, 2011

August: Welcome to a 30 Day Challenge

As it is two years ago this month I started "The Daily Challenge," it is only fitting to celebrate with, well, a challenge! After talking to a friend who decided to try out being vegetarian for the month of August (even purchased a cook book to explore new recipes), I was racking my mind for something interesting and fun to try for a thirty day challenge of my own. If it goes well, this could be the start of a year long adventure full of challenges! But for now I'll start with this and take it one day at a time.

Anyway, after much brainstorming, I realized I want to take this time to be reminded of the simple things in life I often take for granted. So, welcome to my first thirty day challenge: A Month of Sunrises. Each day, I am going to take a photo of the sunrise and share it here. It's a simple way to remember to take a look at the beauty in each day, no matter what it brings. I think starting the day off on the right foot is often the best way to be positive and share that energy with others around you. And today, to be extra corny, I've included a song to complement the photo.




My apartment may not offer the best view, but I think this is a great start to the month.

Interested in starting your own 30 day journey? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment