Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5: New perspective


Today I'm feeling especially grateful for my close friends and family who have helped me to gain perspective and understanding, particularly these past few months. I've found that sometimes you have to look at things from a different point of view to see something that you may have otherwise overlooked. While it may be a cliche analogy, this sunrise photo represents looking at something from a different angle to see it in an entirely new way. Thanks to the many people in my life who've helped me to realize that!

If you enjoy piano and instrumental songs with a good beat, check out my favorite tune of the day - "He Films the Clouds Pt. 2" by Maybeshewill.  This song has been on repeat all morning along with my endless cup of coffee. Happy Friday!

It's not too late to start your own 30 Day Challenge! Interested? Email TheDailyChallengeBlog@gmail.com or leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment