Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 27, 28 & 29!


Whoops! I admittedly have not made time to post this week - although there has been no shortage of early mornings and sunrises. With one day left in the 30 Day Sunrise Challenge, of course I find myself already thinking about what the next thirty days might bring.. but I think it is important to remember the value in being in the present moment and enjoying it while you can. Plenty of events and people have recently reminded me (whether intentionally or not) that life is not a race to the finish line - it is about surrounding yourself with friends, family and situations that are positive and truly experiencing each moment. Today is here now and taking even a few moments in the morning to appreciate the simplicity of a sunrise is a valuable way to slow down a bit.




A snapshot of the view on my drive each morning. I took these two from the same spot on different days to see how similar they would look.




My favorite part of waking up each morning. 

My second favorite part? The daily playlist I create on the train ride to work. Take a listen to today's jams and share your thoughts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment