Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 30: Endings & new beginnings

The last post in the 30 Day Sunrise Challenge does not have a grand story, life lesson, or even a new photo to share. (In fact, it was raining all morning and I didn't see the sun until 5:30 p.m. on my ride home.) Instead, I wanted to share my favorite photo from the past month - taken from a parking structure at my old campus.

The morning was calm and silent and the scene was absolutely beautiful. For a moment I felt like I was really on top of the world. The early mornings and sometimes sleepless nights were worth it to have one amazing photo over the past thirty days.


Start looking in places you normally might not, and you may be surprised at what you see.

A small update regarding The Daily Challenge - the URL will be changed back to http://smileonceaday.blogspot.com within the next week. If you subscribe by email, you can avoid any confusion and have blog posts delivered to your inbox regularly!

In the meantime, I'm collecting recipes for the fall season. Pumpkin, apple, squash, soup, bread - anything delicious, send it my way to TheDailyChallengeBlog@gmail.com

Subscribe    to The Daily Challenge by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment