Monday, October 10, 2011

The blog is a changin'...

Happy Monday, readers! To start the week off right, I spent some time adding a couple of new features and updates to The Daily Challenge blog.

The Scene & Heard page links to any music-related post I've shared, and the Wise Words page includes favorite quotes. (Side note, but I am always looking for great content to add to the site. If you're interested in contributing or just would like to say hi, email me at TheDailyChallengeBlog@gmail.com.) My blog roll is also updated on the right hand side of the page including a few of my favorite daily reads.

Oh, and the color and font scheme is completely changed. It was time for something new!

More tomorrow...until then, enjoy a new song by Indigo Girls - "Share the Moon."
-C

Subscribe to The Daily Challenge by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment