What keeps you going during long days?!
For me, it's a combination of things...
- Good music: Check out Sound of Freedom it will boost your energy in less than the four minutes it takes to listen to it!
- Good workouts: Whether it's time at the gym or workout videos with my friends, I have to fit in a good workout to feel energized. Even on days when I don't have time I'll do it at 11:00 PM, otherwise I don't feel out of sync with my daily routines.
- Good quotes: There are inspiring quotes all over the place. I like following a few inspirational quote-writers on Twitter so that anytime I log on I see at least two or three. One from today that caught my attention: "Learn to be what you are, and learn to resign with good grace all that you are not." ~ Henry Frederick Emile
- Good company: Friends and laughter always boost my energy and my mood in general. Surround yourself with positive people and you'll see it reflect in your own actions.
- And always... good coffee. My latest obsession? Buttercream coffee creamer (it's limited edition so make sure you pick some up next time you're at the store!)