Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Get energized!


What keeps you going during long days?!

For me, it's a combination of things...
  • Good music: Check out Sound of Freedom it will boost your energy in less than the four minutes it takes to listen to it!
  • Good workouts: Whether it's time at the gym or workout videos with my friends, I have to fit in a good workout to feel energized. Even on days when I don't have time I'll do it at 11:00 PM, otherwise I don't feel out of sync with my daily routines.
  • Good quotes: There are inspiring quotes all over the place. I like following a few inspirational quote-writers on Twitter so that anytime I log on I see at least two or three. One from today that caught my attention: "Learn to be what you are, and learn to resign with good grace all that you are not." ~ Henry Frederick Emile
  • Good company: Friends and laughter always boost my energy and my mood in general. Surround yourself with positive people and you'll see it reflect in your own actions.
  • And always... good coffee. My latest obsession? Buttercream coffee creamer (it's limited edition so make sure you pick some up next time you're at the store!)
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment