Thursday, March 4, 2010

Seeking positivity

Today things were really great and I think I've figured out something pretty awesome. (Or at least I've finally figured out how to put it into words.) When you realize things are good, and you're happy, you'll continue to attract the good things into your life. When you feel like things are spiraling out of control, and nothing seems to be going right, your life will continue down that path, creating a cycle of negative energy. So I challenge you to take the time and find the good in each and every day and it will continue to be present in your life!

Start by waking up with a smile, rather than a groan, when you're alarm clock goes off. Your day will instantly be off to a good start! I swear it makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment