Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Put the wonderful back in your Wednesday

Two awesome things to check out today:
  • "7 of My Favorite Timeless Tips from the Last 2500 Years" - blog post with 7 inspirational quotes to live by and keep in the back of your mind to stay positive and live happily!
  • Jim's Pancakes - Who said food had to be boring?! Check out this blogger's account of pancake art, very cool and creative stuff! (My favorite is the giraffe!) I'm inspired to try it myself...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jim's pancakes!!! How cool is that....the fact that he is in the zone and just creating something to bring joy to his daughter and family is truly inspiring (the Golden Gate Bridge!). His wife can't believe he is spending his time doing this and he does it anyway....we should all live our lives by that motto: "Do it anyway."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!! Obvi i love the giraffe too :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete