Monday, May 17, 2010

Speaking of adventure..




I came across something really awesome today that I would love to add to my Bucket List (thanks to a comment on a recent post I decided that I need to get around to creating one!)

I found a program called "Bike & Build"- it combines two things that I love - bicycling and traveling, and the best part is, it's also volunteer work! The website has a lot of great information and as it turns out, there are programs that last anywhere from 7 days to a full summer. I think it would be an incredible way to travel and see the U.S. and also to give back to the community. So that being said, this is officially the first item on my Bucket List.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I luv it! And it is for a very good cause. It's neat to see how you can track progress along the route as well as journal, blog, photo share, donate, etc. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete