Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3: "...See the Sun Rise"

The early morning wake up call may not be getting easier, but the payoff certainly is well worth it! Each morning's sunrise is different than before and I am enjoying the experience of it. There's something so calm and peaceful about the early morning hours and I think the hustle and bustle of the rest of the day often leads me to forget that. As a complete aside, I'm impressed with my Droid's camera for all of these great photos!



Today's song - cellist Ben Sollee's "How to See the Sun Rise." If you enjoy it and have an artistic side, I urge you to check out his recently launched poster contest as a collaboration with Creative Allies. Aside from his incredible music, I love his initiative to combine environmental awareness and music by integrating cycling into each of his tours around the U.S. Read about him on his website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment