Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wake up with the A-Z playlist project


My morning routine typically consists of checking emails and finding something new to listen to on my commute to work. Often times, I'll check out what my friends have shared or songs in their top artists list. I usually need something upbeat, catchy and fun to keep from dozing off on the train. The trouble is, there are so many good ones to choose from! I sometimes find myself switching between genres and artists, providing a challenge in building playlists. Ah, what a glorious problem.

I'm building a playlist from A-Z to feature my favorite tracks right now for starting each day. I'll add a couple at a time (and am open to suggestions - send me a note at TheDailyChallengeBlog@gmail.com with your top tunes and I'll gladly take a listen.) If you use Spotify, feel free to subscribe to the playlist here. Otherwise, enjoy the songs below and keep sending suggestions my way.

Also, thank you for your continued support of Cookies for a Cause. I will be accepting donations in exchange for cookies through the online fundraising page "Celebrate Life" until the end of October for Breast Cancer Awareness month, and if you'd like to find out how you can help, visit this post for more information.


A-Z playlist project:


"Anna Sun" - Walk the Moon


" Behold the Hurricane" - The Horrible Crowes


"Cruel and Beautiful World" - Grouplove


"Don't Gotta Work it Out" - Fitz & the Tantrums (Just published this new video earlier this week, definitely worth watching. It will convince you to buy a ticket to their concert next time they're in town!)



"Dark Autumn Hour" - Frontier Ruckus


"Escapee" - Architecture in Helsinki


"Free" - Graffiti6






What are your favorite artists to jam to in the early morning hours? Tweet me with the link to your current favorite song and I'll consider spotlighting them in a future post.


-C

Subscribe to The Daily Challenge by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment